2016年12月31日星期六

年终语录

 


My End Year Apology   ---Andrew Bong

~ Those who think I am proud….for one reason or the other. Am sincerely sorry for creating such an impression! Please forgive me.

~Those who think I’ve ignored them…..am really sorry. Please forgive me.

~Those who felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year….I apologize. Please forgive me.

~All those who I didn’t visit or call during this year….I am sorry. Please forgive me.

~Those who I caused any hurt by words or action….I apologise for my behavior. Please forgive me.

~Those whose promises I didn’t fulfill….I wish I still can but still….I apologize. Please forgive me.

~Those who felt I am too serious and not friendly at times...I am really sorry if I caused any one to stay away from me….I apologize. Please forgive me.

没有评论: