2019年3月22日星期五

Unbelievable..


Max and his wife Lola received a letter from their daughter who had gone to study Modern Biochemisry” overseas.

She wrote, My beloved parents, I miss you so much and it breaks my heart to think that  by the time I get back, you will be so old. Therefore, I am enclosing a bottle of a red potion that I have invented. It will make you 5 years younger, and so when I return, you will be the same age  as I left you. Please take only a drop. Good bye I love you.”

They opened the envelope and found the bottle with the red potion.

Max looked at his wife and said, “You go first.”

Lola took a drop and when she indeed turned 5 years younger, Max immediately did the same.

Years later, the daughter returns home to find her mother….she is carrying a baby on her back. She tells her daughter how the potion worked and how it has made her look younger, The daughter is happy and she asks about her father.

“Your father? Hmmmmm! You know how men don’t listen! He drank the whole bottle!”

“Whaaaat! Where is he?”

“Who do you think is on my back?

没有评论: